Why are we the best?
Because we work with you and for you!
Even if we haven’t met yet.
Because we are all about Protective Behaviours.
'It’s all about feeling safe'
Not only is Protective Behaviours about the fundamental human requirement to feel safe, it is reflected in the ethical way we work and the safe relationships we have with you and others.
The Protective Behaviours Consortium CIC was set up in 2014 to provide the highest quality Protective Behaviours for you and with you. We believe that working in cooperation and sharing the same values achieves more. We set out to form a strong network of stakeholders and partners
Bringing everyone together to recognise the importance of Protective Behaviours for future generations
The Protective Behaviours Consortium CIC is the national organisation for Protective Behaviours in the UK.
This means we work together to maintain the integrity and fidelity of the Protective Behaviours Process. We build partnerships that create and innovate new ways of working with Protective Behaviours to help us to reach everyone. And you can be assured that the underpinning Protective Behaviours is accurate and safe.
The PBC brand stands for Quality
All our Registered Trainers meet our high standards giving you the best Protective Behaviours learning experience wherever you are in the UK. We are the only provider that offers a range of progression and accredited qualification opportunities. Quality Assurance is at the centre of all that we do. That's why we now have 4 PBC Centres delivering our courses in Oxford, Milton Keynes, Leicester and Worcestershire. Such is our credibility, year by year the numbers of learners is increasing with over 800 in the last 12 months. Why? because
- Development of a new Protective Behaviours Mentoring Programme
- Development of a new Protective Behaviours Confident Me Programme & delivery within a womens prison
- Delivery of Protective Behaviours Wellbeing Programmes at St Paul's Birmingham
- Launch of the new PBC Protective Behaviours accredited Foundation Level Course
- Training and development of a universal resource Community Operating Groups (COGS) Sandwell Council
- 2 new PBC centres being launched Inspire Redditch & Creative Optimistic Visions (COV) Coventry
- New links with organisations, communities, individuals
New PBC trainees and trainers
Our Courses are the best
PBC is the only provider of our widely acclaimed unique suite of specialist Protective Behaviours Courses:
PBC Introduction Level - Feeling Safe Using Protective Behaviours Course
PBC Foundation Level Accredited Protective Behaviours Course (accredited)
PBC Intermediate 'Champions' Level Protective Behaviours Course (accredited)
PBC Training for Trainers Programme (accredited)
We innovate for you
Our courses and services are continually extending and improving to offer solutions to challenging issues.
Other courses include:
Award in Education & Training Level 3 (accredited)
Our new accredited Foundation Level 2 Qualification
This unique qualification can only be accessed through the Protective Behaviours Consortium CIC and is approved by Ofqual. Accredited through Open College Network West Midlands, this qualification is available as the new Foundation Level course or to anyone who has completed a PBC Foundation Level Protective Behaviours Course in the past.
By completing the qualification you have the opportunity to register as a PBC Registered Protective Behaviours Practitioner.
And our new services
- The Gingerbread Programme for Primary Schools
- Safer@School Strategy for Secondary Schools and Colleges
- Safer Stronger Me! Specialist Protective Behaviours one to one support for anyone of any age
This is why we are the best!